Wednesday 14 October 2009

Sound of Oct

As usual, I update my blog hundred years once. Is Oct now, very soon I'll leave this boring but also bring me lot of fun country - UK. I see a lot learn a lot here but not that much in English.

Since I start working over here, I realize that I need to have a big improvement in my English. Besides, how to write a good report, how to have a good communication skill with customers when i start working in a firm? I am definitely have no idea..

My friend Chee Heng taught me a lesson today. He let me know more about career matters and some knowledge about finance jobs. Due to this, I start to understand why my friend ah jade say her brother work like a cow in HSBC. I have to learn how to speak, how to sell myself, and how to build trust between me and others. This is a basic things that I have to know in order to make myself a successful man in my career life.

Last week, Jenna is cheated by our house landlord. She only getting back 1/4 of the POUND that she should be getting back. This really make me angry. Besides, these issue will soon happen on all of us in this house. That's the reason why I keep on shouting Fuking Landlord every where. This remind me the time my dad is being cheated in his business and making a losses of MILLIONS. Only few hundred pound has make me crazy so I can imagine how my dad feel. Is a lesson to me. Other than that, I have to start learning how to calm down. I have to learn how to solving problem with a clear mind but not with temper.

There will be more and more things I need to know, that's really annoyed but I have no choice and have to believe in myself. Good one is yet to come... Cheers buddy... ^^

2 comments:

  1. oi budak.. Jangan lar lepaskan geram everywhere.. I cannot say anything about the landlord thing but try my best to make sure i get back wat i should get.. AT least i noe i try.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cham..only 1/4 ..?? y so bad??
    u noe i'm now in workplace right? i'm facing the same problem..i mean the english problem...
    I wrote official letter like writing personal letter..lol =.=

    ReplyDelete