Friday 24 July 2009

Sound of July 09 - SERIOUS PROBLEM TO SOLVE

Oh My God, August is just few steps to go, what I have done till now. Answer = Nothing. I think I am having my retired life 40 years earlier. It is not a must for me to get a job but still wish to do something meaningful or mayb something interesting. This not only make me feel lazy and brain start to mulfuction, but the most important is my "size" !!! Normally when there is nothing for a human to do, the best thing ever is eat. Is not I really want to friend with Mr. Makme Fatt but just it keep finding me and make myself out of control. Small exercises in home helps nothing, I need high intensity sport !! Basketball court is too far away from here and "kaki" is another problem so this kind of sport can be only held weekly. Jogging the most basic exercise human can do but once I jog, not only my leg but whole body start itchy. so dee deeee... banned. Eat less ?! Oh No, I cant !! Everyone know Men need to eat more to get energy. What else now, what else to do can make my little stomach that make me look like pregnant away, I dun like YOU !! Start regret, why I not making a birthday wish that keep myself slim or fit fit few months ago, haha... Now my market value start falling, need to work a bit hard to recover it, if not no people want me... hehe...

3 comments:

  1. no wonder u become fatter~~ eat less is seem like an event can kill u =.= somehow your bball is held weekly..OMG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo... how how how.... u girls most geng in this category de.. teach some lo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u holiday nw,y nit more energy leh?mayb ur market value wil drop,who knows it wil help u 2 increase among gays market?hahaha~

    ReplyDelete